- Used Zammad version: 3.1.x
- Used Zammad installation source: docker-compose
- Operating system: Debian 10.2
- Browser + version: Chrome 78.0.3904.108
- Chat should open on external website, it does not.
Chrome DevTools reports Error: “chat.min.js:1 WebSocket connection to ‘ws://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ws’ failed: Error during WebSocket handshake: Unexpected response code: 502”
Docker: “zammad-nginx_1 | 2019/12/02 10:11:12 [error] 14#14: *100 upstream prematurely closed connection while reading response header from upstream, client: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, server: _, request: “GET /ws HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “http://172.20.0.8:6042/ws”, host: “xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx””
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Install Zammad with docker-compose on fresh Debian 10.2 installation, configure Chat channel with JS code on web page and refresh.