If I copy the calendar URL from my profile (https://help.domain.com.au/ical/tickets) and paste it into my calendar programs, none of them work.
I have set one ticket (assigned to me) to have a “Pending reminder” date and time. Im assuming this should show in the calendar.
- Used Zammad version: 6.0.0-1692176490.0e2399eb.focal
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS
- Browser + version: Brave Version 1.57.47
- Ticket which has Pending Reminder date/time set should show in these 3rd party calendar apps.
- Thunderbird cannot find a calendar.
- Nextcloud and Gmail both appear to connect, or at least save a calendar, but no entries appear.
Firstly, Is my understanding how this works correct?
Secondly, does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix.
if i paste the calendar url into a browser, the tickets appear in ICAL format, so the link works.