Hi,
I was wondering if there is any information available how the Zammad AI will be implemented? As far as I understand it will be a kind of framework where you can use Zammad’s solution or another model. But does anyone know how you can implement other models? Will this be realised via API? I wasn’t able to find anything regarding this in the notes. Maybe I have missed something.
All the best, Felix
HI Dominik,
thank you very much. I did that already, but couldn’t find the answers to my question. I then wanted to register for the release event, but unfortunately that is already fully booked.
With kind regards
Felix
But what is the detailed question? You can use in the end every provider in the list and the models that are supported for these providers:
Thank you so much Dominik, that is the answer I was looking for and the document I could not find!
Have a great day!
Felix
Should be possible again. If not, let us know.
Thank you Gerrit, it now works!
Kind regards Felix