Zammad 6.0 - Mobile View - Notifications are in the wrong order

We are using Zammad 6.0 and the Mobile View.
But in Mobile View, the Notifications are in random order, so they are unusable for us.

In the Web View, everything is fine:

But in Mobile View, everything is random. In most cases, the first results are months old. Today, they are 10 hours old.

Hi @bur :slight_smile:

If you can reproduce this even with a new Zammad instance, this is a bug and you should report it at GitHub.

Created an issue on Github: Online notificaiton list not ordered in correct way inside mobile view · Issue #4654 · zammad/zammad · GitHub

2 Likes

Of course. But I don’t have the possibility to prove every problem with a new installation. So for attention, I first ask here. Might have been any new switch where I can change the notifications order.

Just interested, I just had a look at the mobile view documentation:

Mobile View — Zammad (for Agents) documentation

And even in the official screenshots, the Notifications are in random order.
Might this be intentional? Did I really not miss any option to sort them? I can’t imagine the sense in any other sorting but sort by date and time.

Without that, we can’t use the Mobile View in any way.

As already mentioned by @dominikklein, it’s a bug and we need to fix it. This also means that this is not intentional behavior.

@bur: Fixes #4654 - Online notification list is not ordered in correct way … · zammad/zammad@f7dd26a · GitHub

:slight_smile:

I am not very good in github.
Does that mean, it is fixed? Just did an apt update && apt install zammad, Problem remains.

It’s fixed, what installation method are you using?

Sorry, the update did not run properly.
Now it works.

This is a great step for us, thank you !

1 Like