Wrong Customer and empty Ticket title when ticket was create per phone

Hey
would you help me again with the problem described below?

thx
Sonja

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.3
  • Used Zammad installation source: Ubuntu Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.4
  • Browser + version: Firefox 75

Expected behavior:

When an agent creates a ticket, the subject and customer are transferred as specified by the agent.

Actual behavior:

As a customer for the ticket, the agent is taken over if the system is set up by telephone. The title is not adopted but only “-” is displayed. Even with some emails, the subject is not correctly adopted, but only “-” is displayed.

By default during ticket creation, no matter if the ticket if a phone or mail tickets, the title is always empty.
Your agent needs to set it. That’s working as designed.

Or you’re talking about splitting. Don’t know.

To the customer thing. I guess you’re talking about the first article not the ticket directly - that sounds like the following “issue”:

Hello Mr. Generation
I don’t think I described it exactly.

I put z. B. a telephone ticket and assign a customer and title for the ticket.

After creating the ticket, the title is empty and must be set again. I am also the customer of the ticket.

I don’t think that is as it was supposed to be and does not quite meet the problem from the link.wish you a nice evening

I’m sorry, but I can’t reproduce this on hosted and local environments.
This issue might be browser related (possibly addons). You might be able to test if that’s the case by using another browser.

If you still have this issue, please use a trial instance ( https://zammad.com/de/anmeldung ) to ensure it’s not a local instance issue.

If you can’t reproduce this on hosted, by bet would be a trigger that breaks your neck.

I’d recommend blurring the names in the screenshot…

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.