Wordpress form automatic reply no ticket number

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 3.2
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04
  • Browser + version: Firefox 71 (Mac OSX)

Expected behavior:

customer get an e-Mail with the ticket number.

Actual behavior:

customer get no e-Mail with the ticket number.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Hello everyone,
we have a problem with the mail which is automatically generated with the ticket number when a ticket is opened via our website using a form (created with Wordpress).

The following procedure.

Works: Customer writes mail to helpdesk@… Ticket is created Agents get mail new ticket. Customer gets mail with the ticket number.

Does not work: Customer fills out a contact form on the website which is also sent to the mail helpdesk@… is sent. Ticket is created and agents receive mail. Customer does not receive mail.

The customer must enter his e-mail address in the form. It doesn’t matter if we enter it in wordpress at the sender or at the replies. The customer does not get the e-mail with the ticket number to his e-mail address.

Does anyone have an idea what might be the reason or where I might find error information in Zammad? Thank you!

Just a quick guess with the provided information:
Your Wordpress form sets the “FROM” to a system address of your system or general a noreply-address of your company.

I’m sure that the ticket customer is set as this address as well.
You might want to add a “Reply-To” header that contains the mail address of your customer.

Zammad will recognize this.
See also Sender based on Reply-To header setting ( https://admin-docs.zammad.org/en/latest/channels/email/settings.html )

It doesn´t work :frowning:

Could you please share a eml of the mail your form sends so we can have a look?
I’m using the exact setting above without any trouble

Okay sorry for being so slow brained - can you please also share the responsible trigger here?
Might be the trigger, your eml looks fine.

Sorry but I can’t reproduce this.
I suppose you’re trying this with an mail address being assigned to an agent.

Since you’re using the condition “sender is customer”, this won’t work.

The trigger for reference:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.