- Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …)
- Operating system: Ubunto 20
- Browser + version: firefox 97.0.2 (64-bit)
Should I change
/opt/zammad/lib/email_helper/probe.rb to send an email to myself instead ?
Better yest can I use a token (if you tell me what to use) of some sort to have it send the email to the 1st user created in Zammad which is the Zammad Admin?
I notice a bounce message in my mail logs [07/Mar/2022 19:06:11] Sent: Queue-ID: 62267ab9-000078f3, Recipient: firstname.lastname@example.org, Result: delayed, Status: 4.1.1 450 4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [MY Mail Host IP], Remote-Host: utah.znuny.com, Msg-Id: email@example.com
To Send the Zammad Administrator (1st user defined) a test email not firstname.lastname@example.org.
[07/Mar/2022 19:06:11] Sent: Queue-ID: 687dhd87teg226_2a88c47065, Recipient: email@example.com, Result: delayed, Status: 4.1.1 450 4.7.25 Client host rejected: cannot find your hostname, [MY Mail Host IP, Remote-Host: utah.znuny.com, Msg-Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This looks like remnants from a development or installation test that didn’t get cleared out. Should I modify /opt/zammad/lib/email_helper/probe.rb and have it send the test email to myself ?
- In Zammad I changed mail from LocalMTA to SMTP and entere my SMTP server
Is this normal to email znuny.com? >
Domain Name: ZNUNY.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1651903042_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.your-server.de
Registrar URL: http://www.hetzner.com
Updated Date: 2021-04-21T07:11:00Z
Creation Date: 2011-04-20T10:44:31Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2022-04-20T10:44:31Z
Registrar: Hetzner Online GmbH
Registrar IANA ID: 828
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: email@example.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +49 9831 5050
Domain Status: ok https://icann.org/epp#ok
Name Server: NS1.ROUTING.NET
Name Server: NS2.ROUTING.NET
Name Server: NS3.ROUTING.NET
URL of the ICANN Whois Inaccuracy Complaint Form: https://www.icann.org/wicf/
Last update of whois database: 2022-03-08T00:33:32Z <<<