What does "All tickets" in notification settings of the profile means?

Hi! Can you please tell me what does “All tickets” in notification settings of the profile means? I read documentation but there no explanation what exactly does this means. Screenshot attached.

1. My tickets (New ticket) - you will get all groups notifications of all the created tickets where you are the owner.
  2. My tickets (ticket updated) - you will get all groups notifications of all updated tickets where you are the owner.
  3. Not assigned* (New ticket) - you will get only selected groups notifications (* Limit Groups). You will get notifications of all created tickets where owner is not selected.
  4. Not assigned* (New ticket updated) - you will get only selected groups notifications (* Limit Groups). You will get notifications only for created tickets where owner is not selected.
  5. All tickets* (New ticket) - you will get only selected groups notifications (* Limit Groups). You will get notifications about all new tickets. There is a strange exception so you will get notifications from the groups you did not select ( Limit Groups) but you are the owner of the ticket.*
  6. All tickets* (New ticket) - you will get only selected groups notifications (* Limit Groups). You will get notifications about all updated tickets. There is a strange exception so you will get notifications from the groups you did not select ( Limit Groups) but you are the owner of the ticket.*
  7. Subscribed ticket (New ticket) - (No way to subscribe the ticket wich is not exist) Theoretically you will get notification of the created ticket you subscribe
  8. Subscribed ticket (ticket updated) - You will get notification of all updates od the tickets you subscribe (except hide comments updates).