What does "All tickets" in notification settings of the profile means?

Hi! Can you please tell me what does “All tickets” in notification settings of the profile means? I read documentation but there no explanation what exactly does this means. Screenshot attached.

1. My tickets (New ticket) - you will get all groups notifications of all the created tickets where you are the owner.
  2. My tickets (ticket updated) - you will get all groups notifications of all updated tickets where you are the owner.
  3. Not assigned* (New ticket) - you will get only selected groups notifications (* Limit Groups). You will get notifications of all created tickets where owner is not selected.
  4. Not assigned* (New ticket updated) - you will get only selected groups notifications (* Limit Groups). You will get notifications only for created tickets where owner is not selected.
  5. All tickets* (New ticket) - you will get only selected groups notifications (* Limit Groups). You will get notifications about all new tickets. There is a strange exception so you will get notifications from the groups you did not select ( Limit Groups) but you are the owner of the ticket.*
  6. All tickets* (New ticket) - you will get only selected groups notifications (* Limit Groups). You will get notifications about all updated tickets. There is a strange exception so you will get notifications from the groups you did not select ( Limit Groups) but you are the owner of the ticket.*
  7. Subscribed ticket (New ticket) - (No way to subscribe the ticket wich is not exist) Theoretically you will get notification of the created ticket you subscribe
  8. Subscribed ticket (ticket updated) - You will get notification of all updates od the tickets you subscribe (except hide comments updates).

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.