Using ticket values in email notifications

Hello,

i have built a trigger that will send an email notification which uses values that are saved in the ticket. The way i do this is by using two colons and selecting the desired attribute. As seen in the following image

2023-05-08 16_00_40-IT Helpdesk - Kalender

In the actual email some but not all of the values are taken out of the ticket as expexcted and some only display the name of the attribute with a “/not allowed” message. The user from who we send our ticket mails was also temporarily given admin rights to check if it helps. I also compared the custom attributes and could not find a substantial difference. New attributes that I created also showed the “not allowed” message.

This is how it looks
2023-05-09 08_43_37-Ticket-Benachrichtigungen - alexander.jakowlew@buildingpartners.de - Outlook

• Used Zammad version: 5.4.1-1682687131.5ab2a47f.focal
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
  • Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 112.0.5615.50

Expected behavior:

• All attributes appear correctly in the mail, as they are in the ticket

Actual behavior:

• Some attributes do not appear as in the ticket, instead the attribute name is shown with a “/not allowed” message

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create custom attributes for tickets
  2. Create a trigger which sends an email notification and uses the custom ticket attributes
  3. Meet the triggers set conditions (so that the mail notification is sent)
  4. View the mail notification

Hi,

For some reason, the variables will not allow information to be sent if you use ‘new’ in the attribute name.
Just remove the attribute and, create an attribute with the name ‘ncolleaguef’

The display name can be what ever you want.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.