- Used Zammad version: Docker version (see docker-compose below)
- Operating system:
- Browser + version: Chrome on win10, adblockers all disabled
version: '2' services: zammad: container_name: zammad image: zammad/zammad:3.6.0-23 restart: unless-stopped volumes: - /srv/zammad/zammad:/opt/zammad - /srvt/zammad/postgresql:/var/lib/postgresql - /srv/zammad/elasticsearch:/usr/share/elasticsearch ports: - "80:80"
- All created users show.
- The instance was newly created, with the admin user and the nicole braun user in the config panel.
- Next, a new user was created, but the user did not show on the user list.
- Any subsequent attempts to re-add that user returns the error:
“Email address ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ is already used for other user.”
I can see the user in Settings > Ticket > Auto-assignment, but not in Manage > Users
Also note the following in the System > Monitoring config panel, most likely because I didn’t run elastic search due to the RAM requirements.
- Failed to run background job #1 ‘SearchIndexJob’ 6 time(s) with 78 attempt(s).
Is there a manual way to get the missing user showing up again? Or to delete the user so that I can re-add it?