User & groups VS. customers (organisations)

Hello community,

I need help in implementing the following strategy.

We have a team customer support. Each of the supporters has a “customer base” this should be assigned automatically when created. To do this I would use an appropriate trigger. But that means I would have to create a single rule on a user for each customer (organization). This is of course costly.

On individual users I would not like to configure. If the employee changes, high manual effort is necessary again. Here I see the solution in a group. So I can add/remove users in the group without readjusting all rules.

Has anyone here similar already implemented if so how?

Greetings

Hello community,

I need help in implementing the following strategy.

We have a team customer support. Each of the supporters has a “customer base” this should be assigned automatically when created. To do this I would use an appropriate trigger. But that means I would have to create a single rule on a user for each customer (organization). This is of course costly.

On individual users I would not like to configure. If the employee changes, high manual effort is necessary again. Here I see the solution in a group. So I can add/remove users in the group without readjusting all rules.

Has anyone here similar already implemented if so how?

Greetings d33jay

through which channel do customers communicate with you? web or email

Hello 7qubit,

we communicate mainly (99%) by mail

greetz

if you don’t want to create triggers on Zammad. simpler solution would be that you create a distribution list for each customer group on your mail server or exchange etc. and so you can add and remove customers.

Again on Mail Server, you create rules that “Received email from specific group” goes to “specific imap folder”.

Then in Zammad via Fetch channel you pick up emails from Imap folder to groups.

Hello and thank you for your support.
I have an exchange server. Creating the ruleset there in the desired combination is probably really the easiest. Pre-sorting customers there into a group folder and then passing them to zammad.

Greets

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.