Upload Failed on Attachments or Saving Failed at send Email

• Used Zammad version: 5.2.1-7
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) docker-compose
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04.6 TLS
  • Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 104.0.5112.102; Mozilla Firefox 104.0 (64-Bit

Expected behavior:

Upload Attachments up to 50MB.

Actual behavior:

Attachments away 80KB can’t upload on an article or an e-mail.
Maximum Email Size is set to 50 MB. When i want to send a Email it says “Saving Failed”

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• i can’t say how to reproduce of it because i don’t know why this behavior exist. In an second Zammad System (same to this) it doesn’t have thise behavior.

Why don’t you analyze the production logs(/var/logs/zammad/), or tail it and try to reproduce the error, it’s the only place I would start to be honest.

Cheers
Robert

Thank you for your reply.

This is an docker Installation. There are no Log Files under /var/logs/zammad.
In the Container Railserver are also no logs under /opt/zammad/log/
grafik

When i look at the general logs of the railserver, there are no Information about this behavior. And i’m not possible to geht the Log Level from “INFO” to “DEBUG” to see more Informationen about this behavior.

The other Zammad system is completely identical, but I cannot reproduce the error there.

Cheers
Maik

In the case of a docker install it should log to STDOUT, you can use the docker compose logs in this case.
Docker command

in the docker compose logs of the Railserver it shows only “INFO” logs. When the error occurs, nothing shows in the logs.
It is possible to set the Log Level to “DEBUG”?

I found and solved the problem.
It was the haproxy from my pfSense, although I hadn’t made any changes there

Now I’ve switched an Nginxproxymanager in between and it now works again without problems

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.