- Used Zammad version: 3.6.0-20
- Used Zammad installation source: docker-compose
- Operating system: Debian 10.8 (for the host)
- Browser + version: Firefox 87.0 (64-bit)
- When updating as per the instructions in the documentation (Updating Zammad — Zammad documentation) to get the latest version.
- Still get reported by
docker psthat the version is 3.6.0-20
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Hello, I’ve seen the pinned announcement (Alert: Unplanned security update! (3.6 / 3.5)) and decided I would like to patch our running system for the security vulnerability.
As you can see within the template, I have followed the steps exactly the way I used to update our system before. But this time the docker images seem to have stayed at the same version.
With git pull it seems to have pulled the latest commit
6ddc9262ed4b5fbf884e153e3de3e9a3406a487c, but I guess the docker images aren’t updated, even though docker-compose pull did re-download and took a while.
I am aware that the documentation for updating with Docker Compose notes:
🙀 Incomplete documentation Sorry, but this documentation part is outdated. We will rework this part later, but can’t tell when yet. Please feel welcome to provide a pull request if you find spare time!
but I’m kind of lost on what the reason could be. So if anyone has had any experience with this and would be able to point towards the direction I should be looking it would be much appreciated.
Thank you very much!