- Used Zammad version: 5.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: debian 10 buster
- Browser + version: chrome
I would like the automatic ticket management emails (creation, update, etc.) from my suppliers to be integrated into the tickets opened for my client on Zammad. To do this, I enter the Zammad ticket number in my supplier’s ticket.
- It works perfectly if I send this from my personal email address (with exactly the same message), it does update the indicated ticket. But it doesn’t work if it’s an automatic email from my provider, which creates a new ticket.
I don’t understand…
Thanks for your help