• zammad starts

Actual behavior:

• elastic search container failed on missing codec. loops in restart
  • zammad does not start

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• install 4.0.0-22 with docker compose
  • create a few tickets
  • update you install to latest (-26)

I have assumed that elastic search is new and not compatible with the existing data volume.

I re-created the data volume and now elastic search seems to start.

However, now the init container restart-loops after one minute. I thought that indices where re-created on every start?

Any idea what could be going wrong?

I think I know what happened:

I noticed that when pulling latest zammad I was not receiving the same image as when pulling the -26

repo.vpc.vtk.lan/zammad/zammad-docker-compose   zammad-4.0.0-26                 0cb919d2c69c        20 hours ago        604MB
repo.vpc.vtk.lan/zammad/zammad-docker-compose   zammad-latest                   997f598b9c95        5 months ago        615MB

How is it possible that I am not getting the latest image, but instead a 20 months old image?

Checking docker hub:

Then, what is wrong?

Most Probably the issue is with our Sonatype Nexus 3 Docker repo that acts as a cache from docker hub. But I cannot figure out why this is happening here, as we get regular updates for other images, such as gitlab, etc.

Any ideas?

I dont understand why but even after evicting the images from nexus cache I still get old zammad-latest images when pulling.

It does not happen when pulling directly from the docker hub.

Unfortunately I will have to pull specific versions until I find a solution. Perhaps Nexus treats :latest differently to zammad-latest.

We’re strongly encouraging to not pull latest tags.
Using specific versions is the way to go for us.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.