unprocessed mails zammad 7.2

I updated Zammad from version 6.5 to version 7, passing through versions 7.0.1 and 7.1.3 before reaching 7.2.0.

Everything seemed to work fine in version 7.0.1 when upgrading to 7.1.3.
In version 7.1.3, I started receiving alerts about unprocessed emails—one or two per day.
In version 7.2, the number of unprocessed emails is increasing day by day. Given potential Ruby version conflicts,

I uninstalled Zammad 7.2 and deleted the Zammad directory at /opt/zammad to perform a clean reinstallation, knowing that the entire configuration is stored in the database.
It is impossible to process the 57 pending emails. I created Issue 6420 on GitHub; upon checking, it turns out that the rule 0015_postmaster_filter_identify_session_user is missing from system.report, so I suspect other rules are likely missing as well.

Could you tell me if it is possible to restore the default Zammad rules and verify their consistency with the system?
Or do you see the best way to resolve this problem quickly?

Best Regards,

Adelio

It’s a little bit hard to help you without the template you discarded. The Elasticsearch version is crucial. For my ease, I’m going to assume that you have a package installation in place, if not, ommit `zammad run`.

`zammad run rake db:migrate` should basically return nothing if the database is in the correct state. I’m assuming, that you’re missing migrations. If not and if the (potential) error message does not return anything useful, add `–trace` to the command, it will return more. I am assuming that you are already on Elasticsearch 8.15 or higher as minimum version for ES.