- Used Zammad version: 5.2.x
- Used Zammad installation type: Ubuntu package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20
- Browser + version: Chrome 103.0.5060.53 on Mac
- I should be able to view tickets that I have permission to view
- When I have “FULL” permission in a group, AND when I try to open a ticket that has NO OWNER, the ticket fails to load and results in a blank page.
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘toString’)
at Ticket._selectorMatch (application-8d8b6e5841a8ff7ba7b63d1a7a53488f0a8bbc9fd66f976a9b5403e474b5329b.js:26:10014)
at Ticket.selector (application-8d8b6e5841a8ff7ba7b63d1a7a53488f0a8bbc9fd66f976a9b5403e474b5329b.js:26:9014)
at a.render (application-8d8b6e5841a8ff7ba7b63d1a7a53488f0a8bbc9fd66f976a9b5403e474b5329b.js:54:12211)
- Grant myself FULL permission to a Group (either directly on the user or via role)
- Attempt to open a ticket that has no owner
The issue does not happen on tickets that already have assigned owner. It also does not happen when I take away the FULL permission, but give the other 4 permissions.