- Used Zammad version: 6.1.0-alpha-1692184385.89028e8c.jammy
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 22.04 Server
- Browser + version: Firefox 116.0.2 (64-bit)
- Add Account to Zammad
- I get a 500: We’re sorry, but something went wrong.
After I accept access from Microsoft on the account.
**However I am using Nginx Proxy Manger as a reverse Proxy.
- This happens no matter what Account I use or even if I click on Request Admin Consent.
Thanks for any help that can be provided it’s appreciated.