- Used Zammad version: 3.1.x
- Used Zammad installation source: RPM
- Operating system: Centos
- Browser + version: Firefox 69 on Fedora 30
- Clicking on the “-” button on the last condition or action in a modal form should allow the user to create a new condition/action with another button.
- If you close the last condition/action you cannot create a new condition/action because the “+” button is inside the condition row.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- How it looks currently when you delete the last condition/action:
- How it could look like, with a separate (and single) “add” button: