- Used Zammad version: 3.4
- Used Zammad installation source: Package
- Operating system: Cent OS
- Browser + version: Chrome 84.0.4147.105
- A Trigger/Automation adds a placeholder to a Ticket field I created. e.g. we have a script which adds a Softwareversion to each user and the trigger/automation is supposed to add the version to a newly opened tickets automatically. So we can analyze which Software Release created how many tickets.
Another example would be to add the Version to the Starting of the Subject of the ticket.
- Placeholders and Triggers/Automations seem to work only in e-mail notifications. It seems I can only add a non dynamic text using a trigger/automation to a field.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create Trigger/Automation and try changing the subject with a field from the creating customer.