- Used Zammad version 4.1:
- Used Zammad installation type: Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: not related
- The trigger is sent once on ticket close - this works fine, current settings for trigger:
After the ticket is closed sometimes we have to comment internally the issue. The internal comments should not send the notification again
- The notification is sent on ticket close action, and on every comment after that
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- create ticket → close the ticket → add internal comment
Good afternoon, do you add an internal comment or a public one?
As written, the comment is internal one.
Then all you have to do is add the condition Visibility = public so the trigger will ignore hidden comments
This method works only when I close the topic and I make additional public comment. If the last public comment was sent for example a day before and I’m only closing the ticket, then notification is not send (trigger conditions are not fulfilled)
Have you tried reversing it? Visibility IS NOT internal?
This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.