- Used Zammad version: 2.2.x
- Used Zammad installation source: deb 9 repo
- Operating system: deb 9
- Browser + version: all (really)
I am able to launch a trigger based on the text inside a reply.
The trigger is not working.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Set the following trigger:
# - contains - test
State - is - new,open,pending close,pending reminder
Action - is - updated
tags - add - example
- Create a ticket
- write a reply containing “test”
Should this work or am i misinterpreting something? I’m not sure if it’s a bug or not.
nvm, # is the id. My bad.
Nevertheless, is there any way to do something like that?
A trigger based on text inside an article?