Trigger for automatic subscription

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.2.2
  • Used Zammad installation type: (docker-compose)

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a way to have the current owner of the ticket subscribe to the ticket automatically when a certain object is set to Yes. Currently this is done manually unfortunately and I would like to change that. Here is an example of how the process currently works:

The user sets the object in the ticket to Yes. This will result in this ticket being assigned to another group and the current owner being removed. For traceability, there is an overview that filters for subscribed tickets where the object is set to Yes. This way, the user who originally set the object to Yes will see changes to the ticket as a result of subscribing, even though they are not the owner.

Currently, tickets are only subscribed to when a user is mentioned with @@ or they subscribe to the ticket on their own. At least those are the only two options I am aware of.

Is there a way to subscribe tickets automatically via a trigger? My thought was to build something via an internal note of a trigger from @@ and properties (e.g. @@#{ticket.owner.firstname}#{ticket.owner.lastname}). Unfortunately this does not bring any success.

Automatic, dynamic and trigger based mentioning is not possible.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.