Trigger: Execute changes on Organization not working

• Used Zammad version: 5.2.x
  • Used Zammad installation type: source
  • Operating system: ubuntu 20.04 LTS
  • Browser + version: Firefox 91.12

Expected behavior:

• changing the organization of an ticket if the subject contains “verschwiegenheit”.
    The primary organization of the Customer share all tickets. But in some cases, we don’t like to share the ticket with all employees. In this case the ticket should be change from the user organization to an special organisation without sharing of tickets.

Actual behavior:

• it’s simply not working. If i execute other changes on the object than it works. I can change the priority of the ticket via the keyword “verschwiegenheit”. But if i execute an change of the organization, the trigger does nothing.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Macros also not working:

If i change the action of the macro: Action → Title → ABC than the title will be change. If i try to use the macro for changing the organization, than nothing happend.

The Object Organization is at all not working. I tried to create an workflow. So that some objects only showed to specific Organization. But it’s not working. Same as Macros and Triggers.

My understanding is and maybe I am wrong but I would have thought you can’t assign a ticket to an Organization, organizations are just a way to group customers together, but you can assign a ticket to a customer that belongs to an organization.

What I would try is to create a scheduler to run every X minutes to assign tickets to a customer in an organization with your special subject., for example

Failing that it may seem that you should revisit, groups/roles/permissions if you want some folks not to see certain things.

Hope that helps in some way.

Thanks
Robert

Thx for your answer.

I found the problem and the solution because of your explanation of your understanding of the object Organization:

A customer can belong to a primary and optionally a secondary organization. The ticket can only be assigned to one of the two organizations via a trigger.

If the customer is neither a primary nor a secondary member of the organization that is to be changed via a trigger, nothing happens.

Now I add all customers as a secondary organization to the organization Verschwiegenheit/Confidential. Then the trigger/macro works as expected.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.