- Used Zammad version: 5.1
- Used Zammad installation type: source
- Operating system: Debian 11
- Browser + version: Edge Version 100.0.1185.39
- Being able to edit all existing core workflows
- Core workflows refering to tree_select objects won´t open
- Update from Zammad 5.0 to 5.1
I am quite new to Zammad but managed to build a quite suitable helpdesk for our company. Unfortunately after the update to 5.1 (no errors!) I can´t edit certain core workflows anymore. When I select them, nothing happens. They also can´t be cloned. I found out that only those wokflows are concerned that refer to tree_select objects. On the frontend everything works fine.
Even if I create a new tree_select object and try to apply it in a core workflow, the child trees are not shown and after saving the workflow I can´t open it again.
Any suggestions on fixing this would be very welcome. Thanks!