Time Accounting - Manual Entries

Hello Team, the current method of prompting to input time units when putting an update works fine when the agent works from the Zammad interface. However, many times there are updates that gets posted to tickets via e-mails from various other agents (internal collaborators) apart from the main agent assigned. Also, sometimes it takes time to read the customer request, do the required research before responding to customer. This may spread across multiple days too.

In such circumstances, I would like to have an user interface option for the agent to add additional time unit recordings without putting any updates on the ticket. A simple link/button in the info panel on the right where agent can click and system would bring the time unit recording prompt would be sufficient to fulfill this requirement.

If this is something that cannot be taken up for development immediately, could you guide me which file I can edit to add such a link to the info panel?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.