I saw different requests related to the time accounting feature, but none asked this specific feature.
It would be very useful in order to manage more effectively the time spent on a ticket:
- associate time accounting to every note of a ticket, not only as a grand total associated to the ticket
- show the time amount next to the note and make it editable at any time
- allow the hh:mm format
The requested features can solve the following problems in the current implementation:
- is difficult to correct a mistake in the time compilation if not immediately detected, in case of multiple notes
- a mistake immediately detected can only be fixed with a hack (adding a second note with negative time amount)
- cannote be tracked the amount of time spent on every operation (ideally associated to a note) needed to close the ticket
The proposed feature allow to track the time for every operation spent on a ticket, such as:
- note about operation 1 - 00:20
- note about operation 2 - 01:30
- note about operation 3 - 99:00
And also to detect and fix mistakes on the time amount associated with a single note (see operation #3 on the example above).
Your software is great, thank you