Tickets not appear unless rebuild searchindex

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
  • Used Zammad installation type: (source, package, docker-compose, …) :- package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu LTS 20.04 LTS
  • Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 101.0.4951.54 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Expected behavior: Ticket should be visible once it is created and notification will be sent to user without doing any extra things on the Zammad Server.

Actual behavior: It is 4 hours passed but tickets are not visible in Overview or any report, in the same incident last time when I rebuild searchindex using “zammad run rake searchindex"rebuild” everytime doing this is quite time consuming, Last time the same error I have checked on one article where they suggest to increase system configuration to resolve the issue but even after upgrading system configuration issue is still there

Steps to reproduce the behavior: Create a ticket using Weblogin

@MrGeneration do you have any workaround for this issue?? we are facing this issue since 2-3 weeks now and due to this issue we are unable take this tool live !!!

can you provide a little more output ?

HI @7qubit we have Zammad server at our premises, server is a hyper v system which is deployed on ubuntu linux and has 10 CPU cores and 48 GB of RAM is assigned to the server,
this is an upgraded config because when first this issue occurs I have read it on zammad forum that this is happens due to low system config, but even after upgrading system config to 6 times to what it was before still issue is there !!
Whenever we create a ticket using zammad login or through mail, ticket number is assigned to the ticket but it is not showing in the overview or in any other ticket reports, but once I run “zammad run rake searchindex:rebuild” created tickets is showing up in the overview and all other reports(due to this ticket notification is also not received by the customer or agent), due to this zammad ticketing tool launching is getting delayed.

Please revert if anymore information you required on the same.
Thanks

Please don’t mention members of the core team directly.
Trying to push your threads will end in us possibly ignoring your post.

This is a free community without any guarantee of getting response.
If you require business grade help and support, you may want to consider our support contracts:

Running a searchindex rebuilt only has effects on your searchindex and nothing else.
That means if you’re not searching for the tickets in question, your issue is something else.

Ensure that your installation fulfills all suggestions, especially in terms of database configuration.
https://docs.zammad.org

That’s as far as I’m gonna help.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.