Ticket Subscribe is perceived as Ticket Update

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.2.1
  • Used Zammad installation type: (package)
  • Operating system: ubuntu 20.04
  • Browser + version: 102+

Expected behavior:

I have an overview called “my last closed tickets”. It should show last ticks closed by me (as agent). The condition “Updated by” is used.

However, this Condition sees “subscribe or Mention” as an update, although in reality no relevant content was updated, just another agent has removed his subscribe.

is there a way to “Remove Mention” from “Update by” is taken out ?

Actual behavior:

If Subscribe is removed, then “Updated by=Current User” no longer applies. Because removing subscribe is perceived as an update.

Hi, every action in a ticket is considered a ticket update. I recommend configuring the Trigger around it.

If you need any assistance regarding this, you can arrange a consulting workshop.

yeah, but it should’nt be considered as an update, because your not updating a ticket, your just suscribing to it. the logic behind aint correct.

That’s exactly what I meant. If the user has subscribed or unsubscribed to a ticket, this does not mean a ticket update. This poses a problem in various places, e.g. when sorting tickets in overviews. If you sort an overview with “Updated at”, this will be disturbed by subscriptions. An outdated ticket is suddenly sorted up just because someone has unsubscribed from it.

I had a co-worker, that did this complaint to me, because I was suscribing to his tickets, and it confused him, because the last update is an important data to solve tickets…

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.