Ticket-search in link ticket-mask

• Used Zammad version: 2.5.x
  • Customer request in ticket#1024135

Actual behavior:
Currently you can only see the most recently opened and customer tickets in the mask to link one ticket to another. However, if the ticket you are looking for cannot be found there, you are flying blind.

Proposal for improvement
A ticket search function within this mask, in which you can search for ticket contents. Zammad will then load a list of applicable tickets, similar to the existing list from which you select the corresponding ticket (RECENT CUSTOMER TICKETS & RECENT VIEWED TICKETS).

It would be even better if the search could be limited by search criteria (status, owner,…).

For example:
Freetext: keyword xy
→ Show all closed tickets containing the word “keyword xy”

4 Likes

https://community.zammad.org/t/link-tickets-improvement/997

seems to be the same request or at least the same direction.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 416 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi people!

If I have different tickets, all of which belong together, I want to link them together as simply as possible.
At the moment this can only be done by entering every single individual ticket number into the link Ticket Dialog.
It would be better if I could search for certain keywords there and then find, select and link the corresponding tickets in one go.
What do you think, is that a good idea, or is it maybe even already realized, and we just couldn’t fint it?

Thanks Sascha

1 Like

In the mobile view is already a similar functionality available.