Ticket not creating when configuring secondary address

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: CentOS7 (Server), Windows 10 (Client)
  • Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Hello, I am testing Zammad for my team and we would like to monitor multiple email addresses on Zammad, so when we receive an email in any of these address a new ticket is created and an automatic reply would be configured for each of those addresses.

The main issue is that when i configure a secondary address into a group, i receive the Autoresponse Trigger i have configured but the ticket is not created at all

Expected behavior:

• Adding secondary address.
  • Configuring that address to a group and configure the group also as the email account Destination group.
  • When a mail is received in the primary address, ticket should be created and a configured trigger reply should be received from the secondary address (Because is the one configured in the group)

Actual behavior:

• When the mail is received in the primary address, we receive the trigger reply configured from the secondary address but the ticket is not created at all. I suppose that for the ticket to be created the Destination Group will need to have the Inbound mail address. But since we can only configure one inbound mail and one group, I don’t really know how could I do that.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Create email secondary address
  • Create group with that address
  • Create Trigger response for the primary address
  • Configure group on the Destination group for that Email Account.
  • Send an email to the primary address to create the ticket.

Let me know if you need further information about the issue.

Many thanks in advance,

Found that this issue is caused due to the lack of permissions in the logged user to check the new tickets, once I gave the user permissions to the new group created i could see the ticket created.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.