- Used Zammad version: 5.1.x
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: CentOS7 (Server), Windows 10 (Client)
- Browser + version: Google Chrome Version 101.0.4951.67 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Hello, I am testing Zammad for my team and we would like to monitor multiple email addresses on Zammad, so when we receive an email in any of these address a new ticket is created and an automatic reply would be configured for each of those addresses.
The main issue is that when i configure a secondary address into a group, i receive the Autoresponse Trigger i have configured but the ticket is not created at all
- Adding secondary address.
- Configuring that address to a group and configure the group also as the email account Destination group.
- When a mail is received in the primary address, ticket should be created and a configured trigger reply should be received from the secondary address (Because is the one configured in the group)
- When the mail is received in the primary address, we receive the trigger reply configured from the secondary address but the ticket is not created at all. I suppose that for the ticket to be created the Destination Group will need to have the Inbound mail address. But since we can only configure one inbound mail and one group, I don’t really know how could I do that.
- Create email secondary address
- Create group with that address
- Create Trigger response for the primary address
- Configure group on the Destination group for that Email Account.
- Send an email to the primary address to create the ticket.
Let me know if you need further information about the issue.
Many thanks in advance,