- Used Zammad version: 6.1.0
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: Firefox 118.0 / Chrome 117
When I update a ticket i want it to stay open in my sidebar so I can check back on it later.
Ticket disappears from sidebar whenever you click “Update” in a ticket
- Open ticket
- Press “Update”
- Ticket disappears from sidebar
The expected behavior has worked up until last week.
I updated from zammad 6.0 to 6.1 today to try to fix it, I cleared cookies from my browser and also tried a different browser to no avail.
I also can’t seem to find anything in the settings that would explain the sudden change of behavior.
Any help would be much appreciated