Sync only one table with Zammad

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 5.2.1
  • Used Zammad installation type: package
  • Operating system: ubuntu
  • Browser + version:

Hello

When I update the data in the postgresql DB, I dont see the updates in Zammad.

Is there any way of refreshing/syncing just 1 table in the database with elasticSearch, other than refreshing the entire thing which takes too long?

Or is my only option updating with the Zammad API?

Thanks.

Expected behavior:

Actual behavior:

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Hi,

first of all, It’s a little bit hard for me to follow. So I try spot out what I see in your questions.

1. Please use the default template (with “Expected behavior”, “Actual behavior” and “Steps to reproduce the behavior”. Otherwise nobody can follow your issue.

2. I want to point out (it’s not only for Zammad, its important for any Application): Please do not modify datasets via SQL directly. Usually any application has e. g. caches or triggers… so with direct changes via SQL in database you will raise issues.

3. Note: Only changes/updates performed via Zammad will trigger elasticsearch updates.

In general I please you to use the default template as mentioned in 1) with a full description of your issue and usecase.

Note: I would also like to point out that if you need urgent professional services for Zammad, you can purchase this through the commercial part of Zammad (https://zammad.com) in the form of an individual workshop. Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.