Used Zammad version: 5.3.1-1671714113.8c34aeb2.bullseye
Used Zammad installation type: package
Operating system: Debian 11
Browser + version: Version 108.0.5359.125 (Offizieller Build) (64-Bit)
I added a SwyxIt! Web Extension for incoming and outgoing calls to my CTI Client with the URL from the CTI (generic) endpoint from zammad.
- Getting calls to the latest protocols
- Opening Zammad Tab for incoming and outgoing calls
- No calls in the protocols
- Zammad website opens with error 404 (No route matches [GET] /api/v1/cti/***********)
- Get incoming calls or calling out
Can someone please explain how to set up the Swyx PBX correctly? I don’t want to use some customized solutions existing in this forum. I want to solve it with the generic options.
Thanks a lot!