- Used Zammad version: 4.1.0-1630323428.f09a5b4e.stretch
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Linux zammad 4.9.0-16-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.272-2 (2021-07-19) x86_64 , Debian 9.13 GNU/Linux
- Browser + version: Brave [Version 1.28.106 Chromium: 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
We have overviews per group. There, the tickets are grouped per user. This means that the tickets that are not yet assigned are grouped at the top.
If I now assign a ticket to a person, the ticket is not displayed in the view with the grouping of the person, but a second group with the same name appears only with this ticket. This is only local until I clear the cache / refresh the browser and then it disappears. This is “only” a cosmetic problem, but can lead to confusion. The error in the display only happens to the user who changes the ticket and goes back to the overview.
- Step 1: Assign unassigned Ticket to existing User
- Step 2: Now in the overview, the user exists two times:
- Step 3: After refreshing / clearing cache the view is as expected