Title: If you load a lot of SMIME certs when searching for a match it appears that it has to load and decode each cert to find the subjectAltName to match the email. This should be stored along side the cert when the cert is imported to speed up locating of certificates
- average concurrent agent count? 10
- average tickets a day? 10
- what roles/people are involved? Agent
- everything else which you think is useful to understand your usecase? We gave kiaded 59,000 SMIME certificates in order to be able to send encrypted when needed.
What is the idea or pain point:
- describe what is the problem you like to solve? When doing an email reply we have to wait 1-2 minutes for the SMIME call to return in order for the Encrypt button to be available to press.
- why is it not solvable with Zammad standard? Rework to have the email addresses stored along side the cert so certs are not needed to be loaded in order to find the value is beyond my ability with ruby.
Expectation (not solution):
- descibe WHAT is your expectation / WHAT do you want to achieve
Nearly instant response from calls to /api/v1/integration/smime
If there is any more useful information, we will gladly take it (e.g.: mockup screenshots, if something is UI related or the API URL / Documentation URL for a service you need a connection to)
Thank you and have fun.