- Used Zammad version: 4.1
- Used Zammad installation type: package
- Operating system: Centos 7.9
- Browser + version: Edge
- After change the storage from database to Filesystem and run the command:
rails> Store::File.move('DB', 'File')
The database should no longer keep the files.
- The disk usage increase 50% after the command
1.Go to admin>Settings>System>Storage> Storage Mechanism
2. Select Filesystem as the storage and submit
3. Check the disk usage by command df -h
3. login into server and run command rails> Store::File.move(‘DB’, ‘File’)
4. Files are moved to fs folder successfully.
5. Check the disk usage by command df -h