Status Code 422 on tickets after update to newest Version 4

Hello at all,

I updated my Zammad from 3.6 to the newest Version 4. After the update I cannot access any ticket which are in my list. Also when I create a new one, I cannot access. I get the following error:

Status Code: 422. {“error”:“PG::UndefinedTable: ERROR: relation “mentions” does not exist\nLINE 8: WHERE a.attrelid = ‘“mentions”’::regclass\n ^\n: SELECT a.attname, formattype(a.atttypid, a.atttypmod),\n pggetexpr(d.adbin, d.adrelid), a.attnotnull, a.atttypid, a.atttypmod,\n c.collname, coldescription(a.attrelid, a.attnum) AS comment\n FROM pgattribute a\n LEFT JOIN pgattrdef d ON a.attrelid = d.adrelid AND a.attnum = d.adnum\n LEFT JOIN pgtype t ON a.atttypid = t.oid\n LEFT JOIN pgcollation c ON a.attcollation = c.oid AND a.attcollation \u003c\u003e t.typcollation\n WHERE a.attrelid = ‘“mentions”’::regclass\n AND a.attnum \u003e 0 AND NOT a.attisdropped\n ORDER BY a.attnum\n”}

• Used Zammad version: newst
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) ?
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
  • Browser + version: every tested

Would be good if anyone could help me out, thanks a lot.

Cheers, Daniel

I have the same Problem.

What should we do?

Hey,

well, in my case it was because I didn´t configure elasticsearch. So if you also did not, please refer to the documentation and configure it. Afterwards ssh into server and apt reinstall zammad
That should work.

Cheers, Daniel

Hi Daniel,

I did configure elasticSearch, but what do you mean by apt reinstall zammad in console?
This Command is not known?

This has nothing to do with Elasticsearch but the upgrade not run completely.
This should have been indicated during the update process (this is why we never recommend to do that unattended).

Running zammad run rake db:migrate followed by a service restart should do the trick.

2 Likes

this should do it, Tickets are running again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.