- Used Zammad version: 3.3.X
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …)
- Operating system: Debian 9
- Browser + version: Chrome 83.0.4103.116
- Hey folks, I set up SAML with ADFS with the configuration mentioned in this thread:
Microsoft ADFS SAML authentication
I expected a regular SSO over Windows clients without enter credentials.
- If I press the SAML button I always get just redirect to the ADFS login page. Has anyone an idea why I don’t get passed through? ADFS seems to work because if I authenticate on the ADFS login page, Zammad opens and I’m logged in.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Thanks to all!