- Used Zammad version: 5.2.2
- Used Zammad installation type: package, docker-compose
- Operating system: Ubuntu 20.04
- Browser + version: Chrome
- When setting up an outgoing email, no error should be thrown and the email should be added.
- The error: “SSL_connect returned=1 errno=0 state=error: unsupported protocol” is shown right after inserting the data for the email setup. Works on Zammad.com (The 30 days free trial verison) with the same settings and no problems at all.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Follow the tutorial for Docker. Open up localhost:8080. Try to set up an outgoing email.