- Used Zammad version: 2.4.0
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) source
- Operating system: linux, ubuntu 18.04
- Browser + version: chrome 67, firefox 60?
Probably, I’m doing somethung fundamentally wrong?
- The values of the fields filled out during the template creation should show up on the screen
- Nothing changes, just the template name gets cleared
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
I’m trying to create new tickets via “+” at the bottom of the webapp.
I get the message that there are no templates available, so I try to create one by doing this:
- Fill out some of the fields of the screen
- Type in a template name, for example “ZT”
- Click on SAVE
Afterwards, I try to create a ticket, again. I’m selecting “ZT” from the templates and press “Übernehmen”.