[solved] Notification if customer answers to not assigned ticket

Infos:

• Used Zammad version: 2.8
  • Used Zammad installation source: docker-compose

Actual behavior:

I am not able as an agent to get a notification if a customer answers to a not assigned ticket without getting information about every update on not assigned tickets

Expected behavior:

As an Agent I liked to be notified if a customer replys to an not assigned ticket.
In the notifitaction Settings in my profile I am only able to activate a notification for every update on a not assigned ticket.

Is there the possibility to only get a notification when a customer updates the ticket but not when another agent is doing this.

Best Regards!

Heya,

this can be done with a trigger, but will bug all of your agents without them being able to disable this.

Please note that this trigger is untested and might need further fiddling, beside that, it will do exactly what you want.

Thank you!
I thought about a Trigger too but with the negative effect that it’s not on individual setting but for all agents.

I will try it and update the answer here.

It would be a nice feature if every Agent can set up such notifications on its own.

Best Regards!

OK. I tried it. It works. But…

That every agent now gets every notification results in a mass of notification mails in which the agent loses track of everything.

When I would like to pay for such a feature to be implemented, what would be the way to contact the devs?

Well, in my opinion this is already implemented:

If you still feel that this is not what you mean and this is not working as you want, you can always contact us at sales@zammad.com and we’ll help you with the definition and quoting development. :slight_smile:

Its not really implemented as by now - as I described in the first message - I want to be notified not an all updates but only on answers from customers.

I will contact your sales team and we will see…

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.