- Used Zammad version: 2.9.0
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Ubuntu Package
- Operating system: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Browser + version: Firefox 66.03
- Email Sender name should be only
Agent-Name via Support <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Send an email from a Ticket to a customer and check the Email Header.
This is more a configuration question I guess. I understand that it can be useful to have the name of the actual Agent replying to a ticket prefixed. In our particular setup, however, a generic name, i.e. only
support without the
agent name via part would be appropriate. I have been looking through the settings, but couldn’t find the right way to configure this. Any help in letting me know how to make this configuration is greatly appreciated.