If you are a Zammad Support or hosted customer and experience a technical issue, please refer to: email@example.com using your zammad-hostname / or company contract.
- Used Zammad version: 2.6
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Zammad Docker Compose
- Operating system: ubuntu 16.04
- Browser + version: Firefox 63
- Email channel setup completes ‘verify sending and receiving’
- ‘verify sending and receiving’ fails with a 504 gateway timeout error
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Zammad docker, used with nginx-proxy and letsencrypt-proxy-companion for SSL certs.
I believe that that the nginx-proxy is causing the timeout. Has anyone had a similar error and managed to resolve it?