[solved] Difference between Placetel and sipgate.io Integration?

Infos:

Important:
If you are a Zammad Support or hosted customer and experience a technical issue, please refer to: support@zammad.com using your zammad-hostname / or company contract.

• Used Zammad version: 2.8
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …) Ubuntu Package
  • Operating system: Ubuntu 16.04
  • Browser + version: several

Expected behavior:

• for an incoming call: see the caller’s details and it’s recent tickets as announced in the zammad 2.8.0 changelog

Actual behavior:

• sipgate.io shows only the call, with a click on the callerID I can manually create a ticket, however I don’t see any existing tickets

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• activate sipgate.io and produce an incoming call

Is there any difference between the integrations of Placetel and sipgate.io? I was wondering if the new Placetel-features announced in the changelog for 2.8.0 are available for sipgate.io-users as well

The placetel and sipgate-Integration are nearly identical. Only difference is that we don’t receive outgoing calls from the placetel API while the sipgate API delivers it.

If you’re not seeing existing tickets, please ensure that you don’t have two different user accounts, that might explain the issue.
Also ensure that your elasticsearch is running and the index is up to date.

allright, different user accounts had been the reason.

I had been trying to deal with this issue a long time ago. Unfortunately in reality it happens too often that more than one account for the same person is created. When a user is created based on a phone call, the next time the same person sends an email, it requires intense manual handling to merge those two users into one account. Sure, this is off topic here, however, this issue leads to several other problems every now and then.

I totally understand you at this point.
There is a feature backlog on Github (just for the record).

So this will be adressed at some point in the future.

ok, anyway this one here is solved now

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.