- Used Zammad version: 4.0.x
- Used Zammad installation type: Docker
- Operating system: CentOS
- Browser + version: Chrome + 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- When ticket is moved to another Group/Queue, the SLA should be re-applied that applies to that new group
- When ticket is moved to another Group/Queue, it retains the FIRST group/queue’s SLA that is already applied
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create an SLA on a Group for 3 hour resolution, 2 hour initial response, 30 minute update. Send in a ticket to that queue. Then move that ticket to another group/queue. The escalation time, and SLAs will not change.