SLA status of all tickets - report/ overview

• Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
  • Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): Docker-compose
  • Operating system: CentOS 7
  • Browser + version: Chrome 74+

Expected behavior:

• I created a report profile for listing all my escalated tickets - irrespective of their current status. In short I needed a list of all tickets where the SLA is breached.

Actual behavior:

• The report only lists tickets that are currently in the escalated state, and ignored any tickets that were escalated earlier but have been addressed.

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

• Create a report profile with the following filters;
    1 - Select all states of a ticket
    2 - Escalation as “absolute after 01/01/2000 08:00” or “relative before 1 min”

I have looked through community to understand this in some way - if its a designed feature and if so how is it that one can get a list of previously SLA breached tickets?

Thanks a ton!

Cheers, Badri

Well the first issue you’ll encounter here is that a Ticket object does not hold a information “I escalated earlier”. The only place where you can see this is the history:

This means huge fiddling and only works via API or console, so that’s not what you might want.

What you can do is to use an object or tag that you use together with a scheduler, when the ticket escalated. So kind of tagging a ticket as “escalated at some point”. Scheduler runs every 10 minutes, if that’s not enough you can also do that by API.

In your Reporting profile you’ll need to filter for whatever indicates that your Ticket has escalated.

Thanks for your revert.

Ok, I did try this by adding a tag on a Trigger after escalation but unfortunately it did not have the desired effect. I changed this into a scheduler and this works well - not sure why though, the filters are all same as the Trigger. But thanks, I did manage to get a simple report that gives me tickets that have breached SLA at least once with a tag.

I did run into another peculiar issue though - as part of scheduler, I actioned it to create an internal “note” to get keep track of escalation times (without going into history manually) but it prints the words “#{ticket.escalation_at} & #{ticket.first_response_at}” without getting the actual value.

– seems like a bug to me, this same template works perfectly as an “email”, it has all the values correctly replaced

In fact I wanted to put these values (and also update_escalation, close_escalation) into an object so I could export and sort easily, is this possible from the UI?

By doing all this I hope to be able to check for the type of escalation - response, update or resolution and the date of escalation - eventually write something like a “SLA met vs breached report”

Sorry for the extreme delay. I kinda oversaw that tab…
yes, that’s a bug.

By now it’s already on Github, if you want to watch it :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.