- Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
- Used Zammad installation source: (source, package, …): Docker-compose
- Operating system: CentOS 7
- Browser + version: Chrome 74+
- I created a report profile for listing all my escalated tickets - irrespective of their current status. In short I needed a list of all tickets where the SLA is breached.
- The report only lists tickets that are currently in the escalated state, and ignored any tickets that were escalated earlier but have been addressed.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a report profile with the following filters;
1 - Select all states of a ticket
2 - Escalation as “absolute after 01/01/2000 08:00” or “relative before 1 min”
I have looked through community to understand this in some way - if its a designed feature and if so how is it that one can get a list of previously SLA breached tickets?
Thanks a ton!