- Used Zammad version: 2.9.x
- Used Zammad installation source: docker-compose
- Operating system: Debian 9
- Browser + version: Chrome 74
- When I set a role to inactive, the group permissions shouldn’t be deleted.
- When I set a role to inactive, the group permissions are lost.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
Create a role and set up some group permissions. E.g. in our system, the permissions would look something like this:
Then make a clone of this role, and set it to inactive. The next time you open the clone, all group permissions are gone, and they won’t return when you set the role to active again.
My intention here was to create an inactive “TEMPLATE” role that has our typical permissions set, and whenever I need to create a new role, I’d just clone the TEMPLATE role, adapt it for my purposes, and then enable it. That’s unfortunately not possible the way it currently works