• Used Zammad installation type: source
  • Operating system: Debian 5.10.103-1
  • Browser + version: Chrome 102.0.5005.63

Expected behavior:

send exactly the first email in the ticket

Actual behavior:

auto-response is sent from the trigger

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

Good afternoon, we have a trigger that notifies users that their ticket has been registered, it works fine. I also created a macro that triggers a ticket with special conditions. After that I tried to create a trigger that would forward the message to another address using #{article.body_as_html}, but it forwards the email generated by the trigger. I tried to change the trigger execution order, but it’s impossible, because the trigger that notifies about the registration of the application will always work first, and only after that I will use a macro that will bring the application under the necessary conditions. My question is, is it possible somehow to forward exactly the first message in the request, ignoring the message that the trigger generates.

Sadly not, I too wish it was possible

1 Like

Good afternoon, thank you very much for your answer, it’s very sad (((After all, in fact this is a big flaw. I think the whole problem is that in zammad there is no such understanding as the “body” of the application, because the description in fact is already a comment with from the very beginning, and this is of course a bit surprising for me for the ticket system (((

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.