Hi there ! I am breaking my head here trying to find what is going on… Appreciate any hint or advice.
Zammad instance has been running excellent for months ! But since yesterday, emails are not going out. We haven’t changed any settings or configuration.
- Used Zammad version: 3.6.x
- Used Zammad installation source: RPM Package installation
- Operating system: Centos 7
- Browser + version: Google Chrome
- When creating a new ticket, or replying a message using the email channel, emails should be sent.
- Emails are not sent from 2 accounts.
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
- Create a new ticket, and select the email channel type and the corresponding group. Email is not sent.
What I have done.
- I upgraded Zammad from 3.2 to 3.6 (today).
- Checked SMTP emails accounts (Doesn’t show any error).
- Check /opt/zammad/log/production.log => Found this error:
ERROR -- : TicketArticlesController#article_plain is missing a template for this request format and variant. request.formats: ["text/html"] request.variant:  NOTE! For XHR/Ajax or API requests, this action would normally respond with 204 No Content: an empty white screen. Since you're loading it in a web browser, we assume that you expected to actually render a template, not nothing, so we're showing an error to be extra-clear. If you expect 204 No Content, carry on. That's what you'll get from an XHR or API request. Give it a shot. (ActionController::UnknownFormat)
- Check raw message (raw_email_message)
- Check SMTP credentials from an external service (Gmail) and it worked OK.
- Check System Monitoring: https://sac.mercadoempresas.cl/#system/monitoring => No problems.
- Check DNS mails settings. Nothing changed.
- Finally, I used another SMTP account in Zammad, and it worked OK. So my problem is with this particular SMTP account.
Not sure what else I should check.
Any hint or ideas ? Thanks for this great software ! It’s amazing !
Greetings from Chile (while working in lockdown Covid mode )